HOW DOES IT WORK
How does it work?
Privately, for individual kidpreneurs and their families:
- Our private members:
- pay a nominal fee each month, with the full course taking four months to complete,
- get access to the full course and our private Facebook group for support from the Maker Kids Club team,
- first right of refusal to spots on our market stalls,
- free premium listings in our Kidpreneur Directory, and
- referrals to journalists seeking kidpreneurs for newspapers, radio and television (we get lots!)
- We open enrolment twice a year
Join our Parents group to connect with fellow kidpreneur families.
In schools, for Year 6 classes:
- Teachers can run Maker Kids Club in the classroom (one hour per week for 14 weeks).
- Enrolment includes:
- Individual access to the online training platform for every student and the teacher for the duration of the course,
- detailed lesson plans with all links to the curriculum outlined, and
- online support.
- A typical lesson includes:
- watching a training video (6-20 minutes),
- discussing the content following the lesson plan, and
- student group work to complete the activity sheet accompanying the lesson.
- Week 10 is nominally launch week (though it’s up to each school when they want to run their market)
- This typically lines up with the end of school term.
- We’ve found it’s great to run the launch market on the same day as end-of-term assembly so parents can attend too.